If you have ever wondered why your teammates aren’t as motivated as you are, if you’d like to get more production out of them and start truly seeing the benefits of residual income, these 10 Network Marketing tips will most certainly help.
These types of tips are what helped my wife and I become the number one income earners in our last company and will help you rise to the top of YOUR compensation plan.
IF you are frustrated with the amount of growth in your team right now, pay close attention to these tips and be well on your way to CRUSHING it!
Today, lets review the final 5 Network Marketing Tips.
Tips 6 through 10 Network Marketing Tips.:
6. Be a Team Builder BEFORE you have a team. Maybe you are reading this and thinking “I don’t have a team yet”. Well, you need to start acting as if you do have a team. See yourself leading calls, making shout outs to your team and start acting as if you are leading a large team. The simple act of tricking your mind into thinking you have a large team will attract new thoughts into your head that are conducive to having a team.
7. Teach to Teach and You can go to the Beach. This might be the biggest of all the Network Marketing tips I can offer you. Yes this is a people business but it is still a BUSINESS. If YOU are the only one that can answer questions, lead webinars, etc, you aren’t teaching your team how to operate in your absence. Teaching to teach means you answer questions in a way that the person asking the question can then tell any reps they recruit where to also get those answers. HINT: If each time a teammate asks you a question has you on the phone for 45 minutes vs pointing them to an existing training, you have some work to do!
8. People cannot take your place if you are unwilling to move your feet. Strive not for the constant lime-light and instead strive to raise others up. If you are the one always running all calls and webinars vs bringing people out to share their story and letting them grow, many would-be leaders will NOT make the journey with you.
9. Invest in your education so you can bring more value to your team. We have clients that have invested over $50,000 with my wife and I to train them and train their teams. When you invest in yourself, you are able to become more valuable to your existing or future team. Always be learning so you can always be sharing.
10. Teammates need to qualify for your team, you aren’t their Mommy or Daddy. Never let a teammate abuse you verbally or abuse your time. IF someone is constantly asking you for advice but never taking it, give them homework and they don’t get any more coaching unless that homework is finished. You need to protect your time so you can use it with the RIGHT teammates that WILL use your advice and coaching.
Now you have it… Go forth and build your team!