Sharing essential oils is a unique experience, and the founders of doTERRA recognized that a sales model just as unique would be needed. In order to best facilitate personal essential oil experiences, doTERRA utilizes a direct selling model that allows distributors to work with customers as opposed to mass marketing. This more individual approach allows individuals to experience for themselves the incredible power of essential oils while also developing relationships of trust. This model also created the opportunity for individuals and families to achieve their dreams of financial independence. Over 2 million Wellness Advocates, now use and sell doTERRA products around the world.
The first offering of doTERRA essential oils included 25 single oils and 10 blends and was introduced for sale on April 25, 2008. Since that time, the doTERRA product offering has added many more single oils and oil blends as well as nutritional, spa, and healthy living products based on essential oil technologies and a comprehensive wellness philosophy. Of course, that offering couldn’t be possible without a Global Botanical Network of artisans and distillers. As doTERRA has become a trusted partner in the essential oils industry, it has also been able to help communities improve their own economic futures through its Co-Impact Sourcing® model and the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation™.
- Customers and Wellness Advocates are satisfied with product value
- High satisfaction levels lead to a desire to share products and success with others
- Product sales leaders recognize the value of doTERRA’s powerful compensation plan
What Can You Expect:
- Local Support
- Fast Start Training Weekend
- 6 week Traning (1 class/wk – different days and times to choose from for your convenience).
- Corporate Training and Conventions
- Great Products
- Proven Methods for Success
- Part of one of the fastest growing Direct Sales Company in the United States
- Well Established Company with Strong Leadership
- Numerous Tools to Assist in Your Success
- Excellent Compensation Plan